Commercial Product Photography to showcase your business product range with high-quality images for eCommerce & Marketing
A picture paints a thousand words
Your products should be clearly seen and in the best possible light by your customers and yet many businesses are literally selling themselves short by not showcasing their products through the photographs they’re using.
Poor quality or inconsistent photographs that don’t showcase your products can lead to your potential clients looking elsewhere. And yet your products may be the best on the market and exactly what your potential customer needs.
A product photography session, eCommerce photography or packshot photography as they’re also known should be a key investment in your business and its online presence. Allow your customers to explore and get a real feel for how your products are the ones for them.
What you say...
“I had changed my range of products and packaging and I needed to show the high quality of my products on my website. I knew the only way to grow as a business was to invest in product photography as soon as possible.
Graham replied quickly. He understood my briefing perfectly and once again it was a pleasure to work with him. I knew from my past experience he would do a great job but I must say the results blew me away.
Investing in product photography is the best thing I’ve ever done for my business & having Graham as a commercial photographer is my best choice. I now feel confident that the photographs on my website match the quality of my products & the positive impact it will have in growing my business. “
In a study with online buyers, 50% said that “high-quality product photography is just as (if not more) important than the product information, description or even reviews
According to Etsy & Justuno, 90% of online customers say that the photography quality is a crucial factor in a customers online buying decision
ARE YOUR BUSINESS.
Can you relate to any of these?
- Poor return on the sales conversion on your products (Analytics/insights low)
- Low-quality images that doesn’t represent your brand
- Inconsistent quality between your product images
- Feel that you’re not able to show your products in the best light
- You need Amazon product photography standards stock images for your eCommerce shop or shop listings
- Don’t have the time or equipment to create consistent high-quality images
The Goal of Product Photography
- You want to see more sales, conversions and engagement on your website & for your social media presence
- Making it easy for your customers to “see” the quality of your products in detail & help with their buying decision
- To Increase your visibility and stand out with your ideal customers over the competition
- To showcase your product range in the best possible light; that set a high standard for your brand values and messaging
- Assets for your business – A library of product images that you can repurpose for your social media ads and other marketing touchpoints
“DIY mobile phone pics are OK but nothing like a professional photograph…
“Grahams accuracy and attention to detail contributed to the brilliant photo’s I now have on my web page. Punctual, professional and perfect!”
Product Photography Services
- Full perpetual worldwide commercial usage licence
- Amazon Product Photography Standards
- Packshots and/or Lifestyle Product shots (stock images of the products in use)
- High-resolution digital files – JPEG, TIFF files can also be supplied
- Request PNG file format for transparencies, clipping & cutouts)
- Professional Models can be arranged if required
- Private photography product photography studio in Welling (DA16) where products can be dropped off and collected
- On-location sessions can also be arranged
Show your products
As they're meant to be seen
How does a product photography session work?
- Book a telephone consultation with me at a time convenient to you or use the “Get in touch” form below
- I aim to understand you, your product(s), your business & brand and the image you wish to portray
- After discovering what works best for you, we’ll book the session
Why work with me?
11+ years experience as a professional photographer
Qualified Member of The Guild of Photographers
Unsure if a product photography session is the right visual asset for your business?
Whether you already know what visual content you need or if you’re struggling to create on-brand images & videos then schedule a no-obligation chat to see how I can help you connect with the clients you want.
Not ready for a call? Have more questions? Click here to receive more information